- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Profile Cameron Heard’s Website
Hormel Foods Corporation - IT Operations Technician / HelpDesk Technician (Oct ‘21 - Present)
- Operating as a systems engineer in times of need.
- Handling multiple side projects due to a passion for learning.
- Lead SOC and Disaster Recovery, responding to extreme weather, power/WAN downtime, and cloud outages.
- Managed Mainframe Enterprise Scheduling, working with Systems Programmers and analysts to optimize system performance.
- Oversaw vSphere cluster management for 6,500 virtual machines across the globe on 1,500 hypervisors.
- Provided L1|L2|L3 enterprise support, dealing with support triaging network issues, system failures, large scale damage assessment due to weather events, and hot fixing JCL.
- Handled front line Cyber Security management, monitoring network for unfavorable traffic, suspicious SAN access, and attempts to restrict system access.
- Provide Enterprise Desktop Support to 20,000 employees.
- Create SOX compliant SOP’s for operational conformity.
- Creating solutions to bring unintended problems to resolution. (Like when dev teams decide to push to prod without testing)
- Experience in Linux System Administration: (10 years)
- Enterprise Windows System Administration: (5 years)
- MacOS System Administration: (3 years)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics: (3 years)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure: (2 years)
- Broadcom ESP workload director DE / WA: (2 years)
- Tableau: (1 year)
- Informatica: (1 year)
- IBM i system operations: (2 years)
- IBM z/OS administration: (2 years)
- Participated in SOX Auditing, ensuring aformentioned SOP’s concluded with intended results.
Managed Service Provider for local insurance agencies (Nov ‘19 - Present)
- Provide fully managed IT services:
- Fully managed Wireguard / OpenVPN tunneling services.
- fully managed zero trust telework web application administration.
- provide on-site and remote desktop technical support:
- Break/fix and contract support.
- Off contract printer support.
- Hardware lifecycle.
- F&P services with HIPPA compliant data destruction.
- HIPPA compliant access control systems.
Tandem Products - Production Supervisor / Machine Operator (April ‘15 - October ‘21)
- Acted as the company’s on-site IT, maintaining the network and keeping operations smooth, due to the companies MSP not being local.
- Programmed PLC’s and other Industrial Automation equipment to bring a fully automated project online.
- Used Microsoft Dynamics in a supply chain and scheduling role.
- Operated machinery to produce open cast Urethane products
- Self Taught / On the job training.
- Lyle Public School
- Google IT Support Professional certified
- CompTIA Net+ A+ certified
- ITL Foundation v4 certified
Personality Traits and Cultural Beliefs
- Openly Neurodivergent.
- I like helping people. I don’t expect an accountant or an HR specialist to know that for them to get updated AD groups they need to do a
- Deep passion for knowledge, particularly in relation to computers (hyper fixation for 20+ years).
- Believes in a work culture where all employees help each other to be the best they can be.
- Community-oriented, I like working for organizations that give back to their communities.
- Co-worker well being - I find it being a duty to help coworkers in any way possible when they are going through illness or hardship.
- Strong advocate for clear, accurate, and useful documentation to ensure operational conformity and frictionless protocols.